Saturday, November 12, 2011

wishlist: M.A.C. cosmetics

M.A.C Cosmetics has an awesome thing where you can customise an eyeshadow palette. I absolutely love this because then I won't have any colours that I disfavour in my palette. I don't like bright shadow colours. I like very neutral, golden or pinkish shades. Here's a palette I made called Yumi. It has a lot of browns, greys, pinks, and whites. 
The shades in my Yumi palette are (starting from first colour, top row, far left): Charcoal Brown, Gesso, Folie, Motif, Sushi Flower, Brown Script, Coppering, Smut, Sweet Lust, Idol Eyes, Silver Ring, Pink Freeze, Phloof!, Swish, and Pink Venus. 


Lip Makeup:
M.A.C Prep + Prime lip primer 
M.A.C Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Supremely Confident: a light, pinkish nude colour, looks like the perfect shade for nudy lips
Face Makeup:
M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in light: a light soft pale beige, matter finish pressed mineral powder
M.A.C Cremeblend Blush in So sweet, So easy: a creme blush in a bright yellow pink shade
Eye Makeup:
M.A.C Eye Pencil in Ebony: a regular eye pencil in a pitch black shade 
M.A.C Penultimate Eye Liner in Rapid Black: pen style, liquid eyeliner in a true black shade 
Those are just some more things I'm saving my money up for! I hope I magically earn up a ton of cash so I can buy everything on my wishlist 

No comments: