Tuesday, November 15, 2011

sushi (O.O)

I went to a chinese/ japanese restaurant with my sister and dad on Saturday and a table of four across from us ordered one of those huge wooden boats full of sushi. I mean there is like enough sushi for ten people in that thing and there was only four of them. How much sushi can you eat??? There is 60 pieces of sushi in that boat. That means each of them had to eat 15 pieces to finish the entire boat equally. That's a lot of sushi. And they aren't the little rolls like I usually eat six pieces of. They are like full on sushi cones and stuff. OMG! It just made my stomach upset thinking about all that raw fish and stuff. Bleeehhh!! But I ❤sushi. It's good when you don't eat a ton of it. My usual sushi dinner is cucumber roll and miso soup (^_^) 




1 comment:

saturn said...

aww cute sushi yumi!!!