Sunday, November 13, 2011

gyaru secrets

gyaru secrets were really stupid this week. Most of the secrets were about Ashley. What is with Ashley? Just because she posted some pointless videos about her experience in Japan she suddenly became infamous! I know she probably did more than that, but I don't get the point of the posts. They're always about her adopting Shiena or about her being a prostitute. It makes me wonder... do these posters really know Ashley? or are they just criticising her for nothing. I just wish people would post about something DIFFERENT! I like the old posts actually talking about gyaru. That way it was easier to analyse the posts, which i love to do on my blog. Also, i kind of think gyaru secrets is turning into lolita secrets, just worse. In lolita secrets you see them actually talking about style, but it's childish. In gyaru secrets you see people talking about ashley and shiena and sometimes makeup in an immature, tiresome way. What happened g_s??? 

No comments: