Sunday, November 20, 2011

Favourite Everyday Makeup

I'm going to make a post about what makeup I use daily, like to school and the store. I use a lot of drugstore brands; especially Covergirl (i love Covergirl makeup) 
I know these pictures are crappy, when are my pictures not crappy, ohhh haha! (^_^) 
So here's the list of my everyday makeup routine:
 Here is my blusher. It's a really cheap brand, you know NYC, but it's the only blush I could find in the shade that I really like. It's a really light, glowing, peachy-pink. I also like how it stays on all day. I doesn't make me break out like other blusher either. It is New York Color Cheek Glow Powder Blush in 651 Riverside Rose. Oh yeah, and I took a swatch on my hand, but it didn't show up since it's so light so I took it on paper. 


This is my eyeshadow palette. I'm not really sure, but I think this is NYC or maybe Maybelline. I don't really remember. I don't know the name of the shade either. All I know it that it's pretty nice and smooth. The shade I use on my lid is the medium brown shade. The one I use nearest to my lash line is the darkest brown. On my crease I use the light brown shade. And on my brow bone I use the creamy shade. I don't always use this eyeshadow though because sometimes I don't always feel brown. You can't really see the swatch but you can see the browns. 


I'm not really sure what the brand of this is either. All I can see on the container is the directions for use. I guess I shouldn't take the wrappers off of my makeup if I plan to do more posts like this, huh? Haha, well this is loose eyeshadow and I think it's AMAZING!! It's so smooth when you put it on. Also, it's soooo sparkly and it looks like snow. I wear this almost every day. The thing is that it's really messy. You need to use a brush to apply it or it sprinkles everywhere and sometimes you get it in your eyes (>.<) ouch, but overall I absolutely love it!! As for the swatch, you can see the colour, but you can't see how amazingly sparkly it is!! 


This is my eyeliner that I use every day. I'm not certain of the brand of this either. All I know is that is just ordinary black eyeliner. The thing I love about it is that it makes a very soft, clean, sharp line and it doesn't crumble. If you take a lighter or a lit match you can make it softer for a thicker, smoother, and deeper line. I made a heart for the swatch to show how much I love my members and readers!! (^_^)


This is just my everyday foundation... THAT I LOVE! I don't think I want to use any other foundation. I mean I'd use another Covergirl foundation, but not any other brand. It's Covergirl Clean foundation for sensitive skin in 210 Classic Ivory. It's really light, but I'm really pale. I do need to buy a shade or two darker when it's summer and I get tanned. I love the fact that it's 100% oil and fragrance free and hypoallergenic and it doesn't clog your pores. That way it keeps your face feeling clean throughout the day and keeps breakouts under control since it's infused with a mild acne controller. 


This is my all time favourite translucent powder. It's by Covergirl, of course. I wear it on top of my foundation. It came with a big, fluffy powder puff that I didn't like since it didn't apply the powder smoothly so I traded it in for my old velvet powder puff from Yves Rocher. It's Covergirl Professional Loose Powder in 105 Translucent Fair. It's smooth and silky and is slightly sheer, yet matte. So it's good if you have oily skin, but don't like that cakey look. I didn't think I needed a swatch for it since it's translucent!!


This is one of  my lipglosses. It's Maybelline, I think because the shade is Born With It. It's really thick and peachy pink, which I love. And another good thing is that it doesn't give me a trout pout like other lipglosses. It tastes and smells like grapefruit. In the swatch you can't really see it since it's such a nudy colour, but it has a lot of micro sparkles in there. 


This is lipstain. I really adore this lipstain. It's not a very harsh shade like a lot of lipstains. It just gives your lips a flush, rosy tint. It's Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Passion. I never really used the balm I go over it with a lipgloss instead to give my lips a better shine. I was never really a big fan of chapstick or lipbalm. I usually just use a moisturising lip gloss. It tastes and smells like raspberries which is just simply delightful. I use this for school or going out mostly. I never use it for gyaru makeup though. 



I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lipgloss!! \(*O*)/ It's shiny, super sparkly, thick, and it smells like jasmine and rose flowers. AHHHH! it's AMAZING and I want it in all of the shades. It's Lancome Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss in Miracle. It's a light pink shade with a tone of sparkly sparkles. I pair it off with my Revlon lipstain and there's some awesomely amazing rosy lips right there. It also stays on for a wicked long time which is a major upside. 




This is my mascara. It's by Maybelline. It's a really good mascara. It doesn't clump and it adds a lot of volume and length to lashes. It's also very dark so it adds depth to eyes. It's called Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies in Very Black. I swear by this mascara and it is the only one I ever want to use. 






Here's me wearing my foundation, powder, loose eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blusher, lipstain, and Lancome lipgloss with my natural poofy, wavy hair (^_^)


No comments: