Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Look

Hai there!!! (◕◡◕) It's getting close to Winter \(◠◡◠)/, so guess what??? New blog look!!! Yay! The header I have now isn't the one I'll be using for good; it's just a demo of the one I will be doing. I'll be adding pictures to it, but I gotta figure out how to first!! I was just getting sick of having a boring, nothingness header, so I made one that's probably much better than before. I just wish it had pictures. Well, that'll be done soon!!... I hope!! Well wish me luck since the whole header designing thing is giving me a headache. Am I the only one having problems with their header, or the only person that has ever even had problems with their header. Well, I doubt it, but it seems like everyone's headers are really pretty and mine's boring (◞_◟;) well I will make it better. A header shouldn't mean that much to me, but unfortunetly it really, really does and I'm going insane and becoming OCD the more I try to make it perfect!! Grrr... it's hard... 


Anyways, I also made my background more wintery and I like it!! I hope you do. I mean the ice cream cones were cute, but they kinda annoyed me in a way... haha. I will be changing my blog up some more soon!!

No comments: