Saturday, November 19, 2011

Photoshop: before and after Tsubasa Masuwaka

I know I've been blogging about photoshop a lot lately, but I'm just amazed at what it can do for pictures. (^_^)


I love, love, love Tsubasa. I mean who doesn't? I have this so cute picture of her and I thought it was lacking something so I "enhanced it" i guess you could say. I think it looks totally cute and vibrant (not bad, fake looking vibrant, i mean larger than life, 3D vibrant.) 


Lookies: 


Before


After



I think her eyes look so much bigger and deeper. I burned around her eyes where her liner was so it became darker, and went around her eyes with black and made it soft light, I also added brown eye shadow, I also made the dark ring around her iris thicker. Her face looks even more perfect than usual. I gave her blush, smoothed her skin, lightened her lips, deepened her nose contouring, and lightened her nose strip. As for her hair, I think it looks livelier and it compliments her complexion better. 

No comments: