Thursday, November 24, 2011

Honey Color Circle Lenses

Today I was reading Xiaxue's blog and I came across one of her sponsors, Honey Color. So I went on their site and started browsing their selection of circle lenses. I found the same exact ones I was going to buy from Pinky Paradise. Yeah, I decided not to buy any of the circle lenses in my circle lenses post. I decided I really like the EOS Candy Magic King Size Blue contact lenses. They are so blue and big and pwetty and AMAZING!! Turns out they are almost $10 cheaper on Honey Color than Pinky Paradise and even express shipping is cheaper than Pinky Paradise!! That means I have more of a chance that my daddy will buy them for me (◕◡◕) hehehe!! and they come with an adorable animal contact case!! Oh how wonderful this site is!! My total order came out to $47.50 including shipping!! That is very cheap for my Christmas Wish List!! I can't wait until I convince my daddy to order these for meee!! Hopefully he will, since I don't got enough money to buy them. Plus, what else is he going to buy me for Christmas??? 


So Honey Color is the way to go when buying circle lenses!!!  


Here's a look at what I am buying: 


EOS Candy Magic King Size Blue circle lenses
Original $25.90 $20..70
comes with free animal case!!

Rohto C3Moist Contact Lens Eye Drops 13 mL
$11.90
I'm afraid of getting dry eyes and my lenses shrivelling up and moving around my eyes so I wanna order these eyedrops. Unfortunately, the drops I originally wanted are out of stock.
Here's a picture of my order: 
You see, only 47.50 for all of it plus EXPRESS shipping!! To me, that's absolutely AMAZINGLY AMAZING!!

No comments: