Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tirin'sblog

there is this blogger whom I follow. Her name is Tirin. She's awesome and really pretty. She's funny and a wonderful, respectable gal. She is quite popular on the internet, so perhaps you've heard of her or read her blog. Anyways, I thought I should blog about her. I did notice though there is someone that has something against her. There are some secrets posted about her on g_s. They're mean and awful ones. I don't know why anyone would post such nasty things about such an awesome, beautiful person. I follow the g_s community, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything said on it. yeah, i definitely don't agree with some of the things said. You've probably realised that by reading my gyaru secrets analysis post. But anyways take a look at her blog, it's great!! 
Here's a picture of her: 
something else, is i'll be promoting other gal's blogs on Twitter. I want to make sure these lovely gals get noticed! :D

No comments: