Friday, November 18, 2011

Photoshop

I love photoshop and I just recently started to shop makeup and hair. I was so surprised by how natural you can make it look! I did it on some  probably already shopped celebrities, but the makeup looked so bright. I also change the colour, brightness, contrast, etc. of eyes & it looks so pretty. I always thought photoshop was a stupid thing that celebrities use to look fake, but you can use it just to make pictures better, and makeup even more perfect!!! I love it. You know, if anyone wants me to shop a pic for you I'll be glad to. No, i'm not going to ask you to pay me, I just like editing photos. So, send me your pics to yumigalcupcake@gmail.com and I'll edit them. (I used PS CS5.1 Extended, it came with my macbook and apparently if you don't have it on your computer already it's like $800-900 which is really expensive! so it would be a good idea for people that don't already have photoshop to let me edit if you need or want it :D remember I'll do it totally for free!)


Here's some of my recent edits:
Candice Swanepoel
Rosie Huntington Whiteley 

This isn't anyone famous, but I wanted to try a cooler, harder look with this emo style girl

Jesse McCartney 


No comments: