Monday, November 21, 2011

Today's look

I got to stay home because my grade is going on a trip, but I couldn't go because I never got the form. Oh well (^_^) I guess I didn't give you guys a formal Good Morning!... well, maybe it's night for some of you. Haha. Well I got up today bright and early and did some makeup. I shall post a couple of pictures to show you how it came out. 
Heres you goes: 

I guess you could say my makeup for today was gyaru inspired. I did the whole eye routine with falsies and everything... except I'm just missing circle lenses. Well, I'm trying to get those. You can't see it very good, but I have very bright pink blush on, and my lips are nudy. My hair is NOT gyaru in the first picture, I know, but maybe the hair in the second picture could be if I had bangs. It's in a high bun, but you can't really tell. I wanted you to see my makeup better.  In my opinion, the second picture looks more gyaru than the the first one. Heehee, my neck looks kinda funny in the first one. Well, what do you want. I was looking over my shoulder straining my neck. Maybe I shouldn't do that pose. 
Here's a picture of a gyaru style bun: 
^That proves that a bun can be gyaru^




Bringing up my hair; I am thinking about getting bangs. I used to have bangs, but I grew them out for some reason. I think bangs are pretty cute (^_^) especially when you curl you hair, but straighten your bangs. That looks super adorable. So I'm going to my hairstylist at the beginning of December. So, is it a good idea. Will it look good? I don't know, I'm scared. I always get paranoid when doing something different to my hair. I think I'm going to go through with it. I think it'll look decent. Hey, maybe I'll ask to get them long enough that I can at least sweep them to the side if I have buyer's remorse (^_^)


Some bang inspiration: 


Gyaru bangs...
^Kumiko^




Not gyaru bangs...



No comments: