Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Re: Mei Tag: This or That

The author of The Not So Secret Notebook has asked her readers to have a go at her This or That questions and I shall do it because I'm bored in study right now and I love Mei's blog (^_^) 
So here I go...


Curly or straight?
I would have to say straight because that's how I usually wear my hair. However, I do curl it sometimes especially when I do gyaru hair or holiday styles. My hair is naturally really wavy, soft, and quite poofy and I don't like it, so I have my trusty, handy-dandy flat iron!!! I love it so much it does such a good job (^_^)


Bun or Ponytail?
Oh god! I have to say bun all the way. I have and absolute dislike for ponytails, on me at least. I don't know why I just do... with a fiery passion. I never wear my hair in a ponytail unless my bun comes apart and I don't notice it. 


Body pins or butterfly clips?
Body pins most definitely. I'm not into those big and gody hair clips. You can barely notice bobby pins and they are way less expensive (^_^) and the hold the hair in place... well somewhat, but butterfly clips can hold up bigger sections of hair, which is an upside to them, but I'm going to have to stick to bobby pins. 


Hair spray or gel?
Bleehhh, gel is icky. Haha. Well, you know, it really is. It's sticky, and makes your hair look wet. In some cases I may use it, like to define curls or to slick back my hair while it's in a bun, but I favour hair spray. There are brands that are amazing and non-sticky. Like, Treseme or Paul Mitchell. I use my little friend, Treseme Tres Two hairspray everyday (^_^)


Long or short?
Long, long, long. I haven't had my hair short since elementary school. Since then I've had it at least four inches past shoulder length or longer. I don't think short hair suits me whatsoever. It's just my facial structure. Plus, I feel naked without my hair (@_@) and trust me, no one like feeling naked, except for nudists. 


Light or dark?
Hmm, Umm, I would say neither, but more on the light side. I like my hair to be a caramely light brown/ blonde. I have had my hair every colour except black; honey blonde, strawberry blonde, red, auburn, dark brown, ash blonde, ash brown, platinum blonde, and caramel and I have stuck to caramel. So, I like my hair right in between, but darker hair suits me better. I think lighter blondes wash me out since I'm pale, but darker hair gives me colour. 


Side swept bangs or full bangs?
Hmm, well I usually have no bangs, but I'm thinking about getting full bangs. I really want bangs, but I always chicken out. Haha. I always thought side swept bangs made me look older with a longer face, and full bangs make me look a little girlier. So I would have to say full bangs since they appeal to me more and make me look better. 


Up or down?
i barely ever wear my hair up, except for sometimes when I do makeup and take pictures of it (I think it's easier to see you makeup that way). My everyday hairstyle is long and straight. It might sound boring, but I don't like having to constantly adjust my updo since my hair has a tendency to fall down out of it tie. So yeah, definitely down. 


here's her blog if you wanna read Mei's answers

and don't feel afraid to give it a try (^_^)





No comments: