Thursday, November 10, 2011

wishlist:ciclelenses

do you see them? those circle lenses? THEY'RE AMAZING \(*O*)/!!!! they are super nudy blue, and i want them. They're perfectly gal and dolly and they are pretty natural looking despite circle lenses not being all that natural. I'm going to work on getting them. I'm kinda broke right now. I just spent all my allowance on new makeup and lingerie from VS. I gotta earn up some more cash for these lenses. Another thing I love about these lenses is that they're a deep, sparkling blue. My eyes are a greenish, greyish blue with a yellowish colour around my pupil. I think they're pretty creepy, sicne they are coloured like a cat's eyes, but I'm always complimented on them. However, I love deep blue eyes. They remind me of the eyes of the unicorn in the "The Last Unicorn"; like deep, endless pools of water. 
So here are some more pictures of these lenses, adore them: 





ahhhh, how wonderful (^_^)


so, i'll be posting a lot today because I'm hyped up on caffeine and i have a lot of ideas for posts and don't wanna wait to post them because I'll forget my fresh new ideas. so stay tuned there will be more nonsense to come! (^_^) 

No comments: