Tuesday, November 8, 2011

gyarusecretsanalysis

Okay, now I don't know why they say negative things about this girl... from what I know, she's a great gal and she's talented with makeup... take notice of the carefully drawn eyeliner and the contoured nose... he foundation also look perfect and smooth. I'm sorry but she's beautiful!! She's probably a better gal then whoever posts these secrets.
okay, so I have to agree with this one. If this girl thinks she gyaru, then she's insane. She looks more like some wannabe emo. She doesn't have any gyaru makeup or clothes on. What the heck? Some might say her hair is gal, but it's not. Gal style just does not work for her. I mean, it could, but she needs to try way harder without looking like a tryhard.
I really don't get this one. I mean her eyes are AMAZING!!! Her nose contouring and strip look nice and her hair is so pretty! I don't get why they put a square around her eyes when that's the best part of this makeup in my opinion. The only weird thing on this picture is the strange little mark on the left side of her mouth. I don't know if it's a birthmark or what, but i didn't really notice it at first. Overall, she's a great gal and her makeup is really good.
I think a girl of any race can become gyaru! All you need to do is respect the style and do the makeup, hair, and style right and you'll be great. In my, and i bet far more, think that skin color doesn't matter in gal!
Hahaha, this is funny because it's true. Well... semi true anyways. I mean some of the things people say about perfectly fine gals is insane, but sometimes I think the bashes are true for some gals. I do not think anyone should deserve some of the things these girls say to each other, I'm just saying no one can stop it, it happens everywhere in the world, not just gyaru secrets and if the gals don't look good and post that picture online then they should expect it.
This post is really sad. No girl should be proud to be a prostitute! I don't care if sex isn't always included! NO ONE SHOULD SELL THEIR BODY FOR MONEY!  Sure, you're still human if you sleep with men for money, but it's not good and you shouldn't posts things online saying how proud you are to be in the sex industry. As for saying that you're not hurting anyone. That is not entirely true. In time people are going to find out about it and think badly of you. You could lose friends, family, even your boyfriend. This is must my opinion on this subject.

No comments: