Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Readers

I would really like some of my readers who have a blog to step up and tell me who you are so I can read your blog. When someone has a good blog and their interested in mine I will make sure they get more readers. I'm just so nice like that (^_^) I've had a few readers tell me who they were. I know I have more than three readers, so tell me who ya are! ❤


Janhvi is a reader of mine that has an awesome makeup and lifestyle blog and I think she's pretty new!! (^_^) so check out her blog!!...
Janhvi's ♥My Blog♥

Winda Tiodang is another lovely reader of mine. This girl is only 14 and her blog is super AMAZING!! She's a fashion blogger and she has a lot of readers, so check her out and give her more hits, will ya?
Winda's SEEK THE SLEEK

I also have Mei and she's adorable! (^_^) I would love for her to have more readers!! Her blog is interesting to read and I read it all the time!! So checkkk ittt outtt!!...
Mei's The Not So Secret Notebook

No comments: