Sunday, November 13, 2011

Me Like Candy Doll

I've always liked and wanted Candy Doll makeup so I thought I might blog about some of  the makeup I want from it. P.S. there are a lot of good sites that sell Candy Doll makeup online if you're looking for it (^_^) 
enjoy: 
Mineral face powder: a light, perfecting powder (i love loose mineral powder)
Lip Gloss in Macaroon Pink: you gotta love Candy Doll lip gloss it is so pretty and light i would buy it in every shade, macaroon pink happens to be my favourite due to it's amazing light pink pigment
Liquid Foundation Shade #01: I've heard some great reviews on Candy Doll foundation so I really want to try it. It's supposedly is a really good, light feeling base

Cheek Colour in Strawberry Pink: This blusher is absolutely freaking AMAZING! look at the brightness and pinkness of it. This probably has to be my MUST GET item from Candy Doll. I can never find a blusher in such a bright pink like this from other makeup brands. 
Lip Concealer: this is a biggy because I can never find lip concealer from other makeup brands. Right now I use regular face concealer, but it comes off too easily and makes my lip colour look glumpy. 
Cream Eye Shadow in #01 Gold: I love cream eyeshadows, they are creamy and easy to apply while being super pigmented and long lasting. I happen to love the shade of this particular eyeshadow. It's a shimmery light cream colour. I absolutely love cream coloured eyeshadows. It's like vanilla, just an eyeshadow. 
Highlights in Marshmallow Purple: I love highlighter, but it always comes in a silvery white colour, never pinkish or anything to bring out natural pigments in your skin. This highlight is a pastel purpely pink.
Lipstick in Ramune Pink: I love the pale pastel pink of this lipstick. I also think it wold pair off well with the pink macaroon coloured lip gloss (^_^)

That's it (^o^) so if anyone knows a product similar to any of these, PLEASE let me know so I don't have to order this brand all the way from Japan. 

No comments: