Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oil pastels as lipstick?

okay, so a few days ago I was sitting at my dining room table with my sister and she's colouring. There is a box of oil pastels next to me and I notice how red one of them were. So I was like, "wow! pretty red colour!" and I started putting it on my lips. It felt kind of dry and yucky, but the colour was so bright and vivid. I took a picture of it on photobooth since my computer was right in front of me. p.s. i know it's not that great of a photo and i know it's not gyaru (it wasn't supposed to be >.<) so i don't wanna hear it! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it safe? i mean, i want to use them as lipstick too, but I'm just wondering if its safe. since you had it on, do you recemend using it???

Anonymous said...

Cripes you're beautiful wish you were mine