Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving?

........... (-_-;) I hate thanksgiving!... and it's coming soon. It doesn't make any sense. All it involves around is eating and turkeys and I don't get the point of it. Can't I just have a break from school without thanksgiving? Thank you, that would be great. Now, of course I have to celebrate it because in my family, you're awful if you don't join the family for holiday. But, the thing is... I'm a vegetarian. Everyone says thanksgiving is so fun because of the food, but not for me! I'm not self centred, but no one cares if i'm stuck eating carrots and water. I can't eat 80% of the food served on Thanksgiving and I don't like hanging around a bunch of old people that are shorter than me. It's an awkward experience, trust me on this one. I know it's useless to rant about a harmless little holiday, but I've had to deal with it every year and I'm fed up with Thanksgiving. I just don't like it. AND... (i know i'm probably sounding like a bother) I have to have Thanksgiving TWICE this year!! Urg, that's annoying. I have to go to my mum's for it and then come back home and have it with the rest of my family. I guess I'll just have to hold back and get through it. Plus, guess what comes after Thanksgiving? Christmas!!! Oh yeah, my favourite holiday!!! \(*O*)/

No comments: