Thursday, November 17, 2011

I NEED YOU OPINION,PLEASE!

I might be asking  for  some circle lenses for a present from my family, but i don't know what colour. I already made a post about circle lenses. I wanted Geo Nudy blue, but then I got on some circle lenses sights and see all these fantastical, AMAZING circle lenses!!  \(*O*)/ So, if you readers would be oh so very kind could you please give me your opinion on the best circle lenses?Because I cannot chose whatsoever, because they are all so AMAZING!!! i'll be ordering from Pinky Paradise because they have some great reviews. Sooo, picture credit to them (^_^)
So here's the ones I like:


 (well, it says it on the pics, but I'll tell you anyway) Geo Nudy Blue 
I like blue circle lenses, they look so crisp and girly and these ones hypnotise me! (@_@)

Princes Mimi Apple Green 15mm (Tsubasa Bambi Series)
I naturally have green eyes and I think these will enhance my eyes rather than change them completely, which is a good thing
 

Barbie King Size Circle Brown
When I look at gyaru models they, a lot of the time, have big brown circle lenses. I think they look really dolly without that creepy black circle lenses look some gyarus have. So these lenses are supposed to be the biggest lenses on Pinky Paradise and are highly recommended.

Super Pinky Grey 15mm
These lenses are the lightest prettiest grey circle lenses I have ever seen. I've always wanted grey circle lenses, but I always thought they were pretty boring considering grey being a boring colour in general. 

Max Pure Brown
I think these lenses are really fresh and deep looking. I also like the effect they have on the eyes that make them look enchanting. They were on the best sellers list on Pinky Paradise

Princess Pinky Honey Pink 
These circle lenses are like a really pretty brown. I know the name is deceiving, because you'd think they were those pink circle lenses. These are so pretty!

So, it's up to you. What do you think the best circle lenses are?

Here's the link if you're trying to look for a good circle lenses site: