Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It Shall Come

So I've told you I am going to make a post with pictures of presents and such. I AM--- once I get hold of a digital camera. I don't have a working one right now and it's quite hard to take pictures of everything with the webcam on your laptop, y'know? My blog has been quite, no let's say very, dull lately and I'll fix that once I'm not that busy and have a digital camera and before  I travel to Maine for a trip on Friday. I'm stressing now because that means I'm going to have to take the pictures today and make the post at my mom's house before Friday, IF I'm not too busy. So, maybe I'll do the post after holiday ends??? You won't mind will you??? Holiday is just so busy for me I never have time to blog and take pictures.

I'll keep you interested with some music and such for now until I get that post done! ❤
❤❤❤XOXO❤❤❤

No comments: