Thursday, December 15, 2011

Origin post is preparing shipment???

So, my circle lenses package was shipped out on the 12th, I received a tracking email from USPS and it's been stuck on origin post is preparing shipment since the 13th. I have no idea what this means, so I looked it up. But, I couldn't get a straight answer. I got three really popular ones such as:

"Your package is where it's coming from (in my case Malaysia) at the sorting centre. They are waiting for the bin to be full, so they can ship the load to the US."
"Your package is in the US where it's going to travel to your house. It's waiting for USPS to pick it up at the sorting centre."
"Your package is basically sitting in customs waiting to be shipped out. Once your package goes through customs, you're package will be handed over to USPS"

Do any of you know which is the right answer???


Here's what my tracking info looks like:

Has anyone else seen this???

No comments: