Saturday, December 3, 2011

❤My New Obsession❤

I shouldn't  be blogging because I'm sick with a head cold or maybe strep throat.. i don't know. All I know is my throat is on fire, I have the chills, a low grade fever, heat flashes, a cough, and a stuffy nose plus nasal pressure. I love winter, but i hate the evil colds it brings with it. Ugh, I hate cold season.


So I should get to talking about my new obsession!! Earlier today, I discovered some j-magazine scans. I downloaded Ageha!! I've never read Ageha that much. but now that I look at it, I think it's wonderful!! Everything is so pretty!!  I love the special effects they put on their pictures!! So cute!! For some reason I couldn't find a download for anything newer than February 2011!! Oh boo. I love Ageha because the style and makeup in it is still young and girly, while also being more mature than Egg, Popteen, etc. So I would love to come across some newer issues of the magazine if any.



➜➜➜Excuse me if I leave any misspellings and such; I took some cold medicine and I can't really concentrate since it's making me very drowsy. My vision is very blurry.  Now of course there's spell check, but sometimes I still find I make spelling mistakes when I proofread. Perhaps the words I misspell turn out to be actual words?

So, you wanna see some of my favourite pictures from Ageha February 2011???
Well, of course you do!! Haha, maybe you don't, but I'm going to show you anyways (^_^)

Here you go:
*** I'm not going to put captions because; one: I'm too tired; and two: the pictures can explain themselves with their amazingness and cuteness!!











No comments: