Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Sweet 16 Sammyboy!!

Umm, excuse the title, hehehe... so yeah, anyways, yesterday was my bestie Sam's 16th birthday!! Isn't like your 16th birthday supposed to be really awesome??? I think so!!! I think I completely vetoed writing a post about him out of my mind without putting much thought into it. I do that a lot... so here's the post today!!! Sammyboy is a funny, amazing, sometimes creepy friend!!! So send him best wishes for his sweetest sweeter sweet 16!!! I love ya' Sammyboy, and you know it!!!

These pics are for him, but you can take a look:

The giant cupcake of your dreams, Sam!!! Mu-ha-ha-ha!!!
Chowder is gonna eat it!!!







↑ Hardy-har-har inside joke↑





So yeah, if you're not Sam and you don't know me and you're reading this then you're probably really confused on why the heck I did those pictures!!! You'll never know... hahaha!!!

2 comments:

sammyboy said...

oh thank you yumi

sammyboy said...

hardy har har har very funny