Friday, December 23, 2011

Update 4 Today!

Pictures on their way. I'm going to take some webcam photos of my circle lenses today since I don't feel like downloading those pictures and then the Christmas ones, it takes too long! So, this is kind of like a preview, if you will, of my circle lenses. So stay tuned for like this evening and there will be crappy webcam photos of them!!

Circle lens review preview:
Anyways, about the lenses. They were really tricky to put in. Especially the left one! Oh my god, it kept folding and moving, but then finally, they stayed put and went on smoothly. So, few I thought that one didn't fit, but it did, thank god. I scared myself when I looked into the mirror after I put them on!! In low light, they are really intense and dark. I love them though, they feel like they're not even there and they aren't as noticeable with my family as I thought they would be.

Stay tuned Luvs!!!
❤XOXO❤

No comments: