Monday, December 12, 2011

❤Yayz❤

Guess what arrived today??? My curling iron!!! I decided not to go with any of the ones I made a post about in my new curling iron post. I decided to buy the Bed Head Tigi Hot Body 1" Curling Iron. It has a clamp instead of a mini, and or no clamp. I thought a curling iron with a clamp is probably easier to use than one without a clamp, and forget about a mini clamp, how the heck do you use that? Well, my sister's great grandparents sent it up to me from Florida!!! It arrived right after I came home from school today, how convenient!!! Yay!!!The next package to come is my order from Victoria's Secret which is coming on the 20th!!! Right before Christmas how convenient!!! The only thing that isn't going that well for me is my order from Honey Color because it's coming on the 29th, fashionably late, i guess you could say... I know I still have much more presents to come, but not that I know of!!! Oh, how I hate surprises!!!

❤Merry Kanishmas!❤
From,
Chowder

No comments: