Monday, December 5, 2011

Food Diary 4

I've been forgetting to record my calorie intake, since I've been sick. So, good thing I have a good memory of what I eat, because I recorded everything last night when I still had the effects of my medicine and feeling slightly better; I felt good enough to blog. So, I'm in school right now writing this; I'm in study. I didn't think I should have gone to school since I'm having a hard time talking and I've had a really bad cough since this morning. I don't know what I have, but I think I need to go to my doctor or something, because I'm getting worse everyday. So, anyways, since I was late on recording my calories, I am late posting my calories. I have some more things to blog today, but I don't know if I'll get to it, because I'm feeling pretty sick and all I really want to do right now is go home, lay in bed, and drink some hot tea (^_^) that would be great right about now. Too bad my aunt is working, she could come pick me up at school. Oh boo.

Here's my calories consumed in the past week:

***p.s. I'm trying to write this so it looks neater, because I noticed the numbers looked all jumbled and out of place on my past food diary posts. I'm basically making the numbers line up.

Monday:         263
Tuesday:        135
Wednesday:  166
Thursday:      279
Friday:            252
Saturday:       200
Sunday:          336

Total:                1632


I know this post is longer than usual, but I just keep on getting ideas. Maybe my sick brain works better than my normal brain (>.>) So, something I've noticed about the numbers of calories I eat in a day, is that they are very low! This is the amount I eat. I don't eat if I'm full and I'm barely ever hungry. It's like I just eat what I can and if  I'm not hungry anymore, I don't eat anymore. I find myself forgetting to eat and skipping meals because I just don't have an appetite. I don't know if I have something wrong with me because these amounts are too low for a person my age, height, weight, etc.

So, what do you think? Do I not eat enough? What do you think is wrong with me?

No comments: