Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favourites From Jelly and Happie Nuts

So, you know I was reading Happy Nuts and Jelly magazines, sooo I thought I should post some of my favourite pages!! I know, yeah so exciting, right?? I love how the fashion in these both focus on cute, fashionable warmness!!! (^_^) I LOVE cute fashionable warmness!!! I noticed that a lot of the outfits have boot, including Uggs!! Those are my favourite shoes in my closet and now I can wear them while being cute and warm!! I know, I rambling, so here are the pages I thought were AMAZING!! You might wonder why so I have been so kind as to include captions telling you why!! (^_^)

These are from Happi Nuts:
I find the outfit to the right very appealing; it's like my favourite things just gyaru; pretty feminine top, skinny jeans.... and UGGS!!!!!

I like this because of the sweater dress!! I love sweater dresses, but I can never find one that is off the shoulder, loose, and short.

I love this whole outfit head to toe; the coat ❤ the little black dress, the purse,and the thigh high boots!! I usually don't like thigh high boots, but in this case i love it!!

Why I like this one? It's like the Victoria's Secret of gyaru!! Look cute and frilly and absolutely positively pompomtastical it is!!

This makeup is so natural and pretty compared to most gyaur makeup. She's not even wearing falsies, which is very different compared to most gyaru makeup. Just everything about it is pure, clean, and simply gyaru!!

These are from Jelly: 
-for some reason the pictures from Jelly are smaller than the pictures from Happie Nuts and it made me OCD

I like this because of the feel of the picture; the adorableness and sweetness of it. I also very much like the trench coat (^_^)




 I think this picture is so cute!! And there, yet again, is a perfect sweater dress!! I don't know, but for some reason I can relate to the girl in the photo. Haven't we all had that time when we sit on the counter and eat marshmallow fluff out of the container with a spoon


 I absolutely love the outfit on the right!! The shirt is fuzzy and adorable, the pants are skinny and comfy looking, and the shoes are CUTE (@.@) and the purse is nice!


 I like the picture on the bottom right, it's a cute outfit. Again, I'm loving the trend of sweaters and Uggs!


This is the cover model!! Isn't she so pretty?? She is so fresh faced and cute and natural looking! I love it!! (^_^)


Why this photo? Hello the puffy coats and two tone hair!! I love coats; fluffy, stylish coats in particular!! And I love the models' hair; all dark on the top and light on the bottom, it reminds me of my own hair right now!! 

No comments: