Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas update

I want to tell you that I'll be taking pictures of all my Christmas presents and showing them to you! I don't really like flaunting my stuff, but people seem to like that. Well, once it's Christmas and I get all of my presents I'll post it. Maybe not all of the presents, but the ones I like the most! So, check my blog around Christmas and if I haven't posted the post yet, it's probably because I'm busy with Christmas or I haven't gotten all of my presents yet. So, I promise I will do it even if after Christmas. I will also take pictures of me on Christmas and review my circle lenses after Christmas. So, there will be some semi-intersting posts soon, don't worry. I know my blog has been a drone lately!!!
P.S. wow! I said Christmas eight times in this one short post!!!
XOXO

No comments: