Monday, December 19, 2011

Long gone blogs

I've noticed that I don't read a lot of the blogs I used to read. Mainly because the authors of them have stopped blogging all together. Even some really successful bloggers have stopped blogging. If your blog is successful, why would you want to throw it all away??? I know that some bloggers have made new blogs, but they usually inform their readers that they have made a new blog one way or another. It's not a big deal if someone stops blogging, but it makes me, and probably some other readers, to go check their blog and find out they haven't written anything since forever. Where'd they go??? Something else I've noticed is that some beginner bloggers quit blogging after a month or so. I don't know for a fact, but I think that it's because they don't get a ton of views right away. If that's the case, I don't think they should have given up. If you don't blog, you won't get any views. So if you blog more there is more of chance that you'll get some new viewers. New viewers= more views. That blog that they quitted after a month or so could've gotten really popular for all they know. I think you should at least try to keep blogging. I know that, frankly, it's none of business why bloggers quit blogging, and I shouldn't care about other's blogs, but I'm just saying, that having a successful blog and getting a lot of viewers takes time and A LOT of blogging. The best way to get a lot of views really fast is by blogging once or more a day. This way more shows up on searches for certain topics and your blog will also show up more in the next blog feature in blogger. So, take you time and get blogging and you'll see your amount of views go up! Don't give up so easily!!!
❤XOXO❤


No comments: