Friday, December 16, 2011

Creepyness (>.>)

I am going to talk about some useless, meaningless, completely senseless creepy stuff today...

well don't stop reading, you might not find it useless, meaningless, or completely senseless creepy stuff!!!

Creepyness #1
I saw this circle lens series on a couple blogs before and I always thought there were... well, kind of creepy. They have really light, foggy-looking colours and they have no limbal ring, which makes it look like that light, foggy-looking colour is going into the whites of the eyes... which is well, you know, kind of infectious disease like. For some reason I just don't like them... You know what I mean?







Creepyness #2
I also wanted to share with you today some creepy photoshop I did recently....
Seriously, it's really creepy, I'm warning you. You might just gasp, or scream, or just sit and stare thinking about how oh so very creepy it is. Haha!




↑ Creepy aren't they??? ↑


Creepyness #3
Another creepy thing I want to mention... manba... yeah, you know the Japanese fashion that is like a sub-style of gyaru? You know, the girls with the really dark faces, the really heavy white makeup, and the vibrant hair and clothes? The style that is known to resemble the yamamba, the mountain hag?  
Yeah, they scare me. I never really noticed how insanely creepy that style was until like a week ago. Now, for some reason I can't look at some of the pictures of girls without getting chills. I love Japanese fashion and all, but I can't help but not like this style. I don't know why I'm creeped out by it. It's just... really... creepy (O.O) 





I hope this post has been creepy! (^_^)

5 comments:

saturn said...

it give me the chills no affence to you mamba people but i think it is scarier than clowns (OoO)

Yumi said...

you might as well post anon... you always post anon sounding comments... (-__-)

Tanner said...

Lol Trying to Gyaru but offense to me because I'm African American

Yumi said...

^^ Tanera, you can be gyaru no matter what race you are.

Tanner said...

I know Yumi