Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Change, change, change...

I've changed my blog a lot!! Well, not a lot. Maybe a little, but not so much. Okay, I changed my blog somewhat. I changed the size of the blog entirely,I got rid of the left sidebar because I thought my posts looked pretty crammed with the two sidebars. So, now I have all my stuff from that sidebar on my right sidebar. Of course I had to change the font size, style, and header size!! I didn't even realise that the size of the header doesn't change with the size of the blog. I have to re-upload my header and shrink it to fit.  By the way, I'm working on my header and making it better, so that'll be done soon. I can't wait!! I really really want to make this blog beautiful.

I'm home today because I have a fever! Oh boo. Well, I need to rest or I'll never get better, right? Isn't that how it works. I never really like staying home, but today I kind of wanted to because I feel really crappy. I mean I have no energy whatsoever, I can't breath out of my nose, I have drool on my face from sleeping, I can't stop coughing, and I think I might be overdosing on cough drops in hope of soothing my sore throat. Can you even overdose on cough drops? (O.o) So, yeah, I think I'm going to blog some more today because what else is there to do when you're home besides sleeping, which I can't do in the daytime. It's just not physically possible for me.

No comments: