Thursday, December 8, 2011

❤ YES ❤

So, Oh, finally I can cross one thing off my wish list! My circle lenses! My dad bought them for me tonight! It is my Christmas present this year! I am so happy!!! I can't wait until they come! They're coming around right before Christmas, so it works out pretty perfectly! Again, in case you don't know already, I'm getting EOS Candy Magic King Size in blue/aqua and Rhoto Moist eye drops.

Also, some other things I am soon going to be able to cross off my Christmas list is my new curling iron! I decided on getting Bed Head Tigi Maxxed Out. The pink one from my last post. And, another thing, I never made a post about this but it is so on my wishlist, my outfit from Victoria's Secret! No, it's not naughty, sexy time clothes. It's jeans (my deep love for VS jeans) and a sweater (my unconditional love for sweaters). They are all going to be Christmas gifts. The curling iron from Nani (my sister's great grandma) and the clothes from my godparent/ aunty. Yayzzz!!! \(^O^)/

Here's some pictures from Ageha showing models wearing my circle lenses and some hair photos (not from Ageha, but from Victoria's Secret, because of the outfit and curling iron mixed together) of big, loose curls of my dreams:








No comments: