Monday, December 12, 2011

Review Time: HoneyColor.com

So, if you have read my last post, you probably know that I ordered circle lenses from Honey Color (I'll review them when I get them). For now, I'll review the site and customer service of HoneyColor.com

I thought the site was pretty and professionally designed. That is a big thing to me because I won't buy from a site that is unattractive and unprofessional design. So, my Dad place the order for me on Thursday. I received an email saying they are processing my order on the same night, which is pretty good I think. They sent me an email this morning informing me that my order had been shipped and that I will receive my package on December 29th. WHAT!? I mean it's great that they shipped my order at the time they are supposed to, but after Christmas??? When I first ordered it, the confirmation email had said it would arrive right before Christmas! It is my Christmas present and I really wanted it ON Christmas. So, there's a thumbs down for me: they lie about delivery times!!! Anyways, now I have to wait four days after Christmas to get my package. Great!! (not) Well, I did want express shipping, but my Dad ordered without me with my Uncle and he said I didn't need express shipping, that my package will come before Christmas even with standard shipping. No, Mr. KnowItAll, it's coming all the way from Malaysia! Don't you understand that if it's coming all the way from there, it will take a long time? No, because you're a KnowItAll. So, thanks to him, now my lenses are coming four days after Christmas!!! I'm not the happiest person right now...

So, I've been hearing some pretty bad reviews on HoneyColor. Complaints such as: they don't reply to email, they don't send tracking numbers, they never ship their packages, they don't refund, they send refunds quicker than it takes to ship packages, they don't give reasons why they didn't send their packages, it takes forever for packages to come,and many more. But, they replied to my emails and they already shipped my package. Hopefully, nothing bad happens from here. I thought the customer service was the same as Zappos, which has very good service reviews. They sent my package out at the same time and it took the same amount of time to reply to my emails. They both sent me tracking information that didn't work right away, but that's how tracking numbers work. They don't give information right away. Overall, I thought HoneyColor's customer service was decent and acceptable.

When I get my lenses, if I don't have problems like other people, I'll tell you how my service has went from this point and review the lenses.

Wanna buy lenses from them?

I also have their site banner on my sidebar. Yes! That is what I wanted! Woo-Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

I really enjoy browsing your blog.

I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty :)

cayumi