Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Review Time: HoneyColor.com Continued...

I wrote a post regarding the site HoneyColor. I will now review how their service was.

This is my first time ordering from them and it was really GOOD! My order arrived way earlier than they said it would arrive, which is really good. Also, they replied to all of my emails right away and sent me a tracking number and such, like I wrote about in the first review post. So, I guess the experience with HoneyColor wasn't that good for some people, but it a good site if you want a large selection of circle lenses. They also sell Dollywink and eye care products along with different cases and automatic lens cleaners. They also give you free animal cases with every purchase and free express shipping on order of 100+. Their site also has a very good layout and they people are polite. They give good information on how to care for lenses, as well. So, if I would recommend this site.
❤❤❤XOXO❤❤❤

No comments: