Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review Time!: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque


This used to be a remedy sworn by my mum. I was always trying new products to try and get rid of stubborn little blemishes that just won't budge. She was always telling me, "when I was your age, I used Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. It dries up blemishes over night." I had not idea what that was, nor have I ever heard of it, so I never really tried it or thought much of it. So one time I was at my local beauty product store, when I saw a jar of the tell-tale Mine Julep Masque. I bought the small jar; because the product was really cheap! Like $2.00 for a small jar. The large jar was $4.00. So I used it and it really worked! Unfortunately, I could only find it at that one beauty store! I ran out after I moved, so I was desperately rationing my one small jar. Then, while picking up some stuff with my dad at the local drug store, guess what I see? A tube of my beloved Mint Julep! I didn't buy any though because we hadn't gone to the store for my beauty needs. But, when I bought my Neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser, I also bought a tube of Mint Julep masque!! This big tube was only $3.50! That's so AMAZING! I'll tell you it's said benefits on the front and back.

Front:
Helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores

Back:
Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment developed by a dermatologist that helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. Within minutes it firms and hardens, drawing out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, you skink will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunately free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck.


Is it true? I shall tell you...

Of course it's true! It dries up, sucks all the toxins and dirt out of your face and then rinses away clean, leaving your skin tingly and fresh. It doesn't dry out your skin either. It takes care of spots over night! just dab on the blemish and sleep with it on, wash it off in the morning, and voila! no more spot! I do a full face treatment with this once a week. I love how it keeps my pores small and my skin clear. This is a magical skin product! Don't we all want a product that magically dissolves blemishes. Even if this doesn't dissolve them; it dries them up and defeats them. It's also a very refreshing thing to do after a long, stressful week.

No comments: