Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review Time!: Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser


This is my first time ever using this cleanser. I just bought it last weekend when I had run out of my St. Ives Green Tea cleanser, which wasn't that good at all. So, I've heard quite a few good reviews about this cleanser and that's why I wanted to try it. I've always loved Neutrogena because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. First, I'll read off what it says on the front and back. I think that's important to do, so you know it's properties!! (^_^)

Front: 
Normal to oily skin
a penetrating and thorough cleanser that improves you complexion

Back: 
cleans so deeply and thoroughly that it improves the look and feel of skin. Skin is left clean-- with not pore-clogging residue. Your complexion looks fresh and healthy; feels smooth and soft from deeper, more thorough cleansing. 
This effective face wash contains a hydroxy acid which penetrates deep into pores, dissolving dirt, oil and make-up. It also removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. 

Oil free - Alcohol free - Dermatologist tested 


Is it true? I shall tell you...

Yeah it's true. I have no idea if it's penetrating into my pores and such, but it gives me a deep clean feeling I've never felt before. My skin felt so soft and fresh after I got out of the shower. My skin also looked very matte, yet dewy throughout the day, and my foundation didn't look cakey. I think that's because the cleanser improved the surface of my skin. This cleanser also evens out skin tone because my skin is usually redder in some spots, but after using this cleanser, my face is all one tone. How magical??? I would totally recommend this product, it's great! Neutrogena never fails me!! 

No comments: