Monday, December 19, 2011

OH HELL NO!

So, I DID say I wouldn't be going on gyaru secrets anymore, but I heard something about ZhiZhi being on it a lot this weekend, so I had to look at it... OH HELL NO! ZhiZhi shall not be posted multiple times on gyaru secrets! She is AMAZING and that troll poster can say nothing bad, at all, about ZhiZhi! No! I know I shouldn't get worked up about it, but.. NO! I don't like perfectly AMAZING people being trolled on gyaru secrets! See? This is exactly why I HATE gyaru secrets! URG, these posts make me angry!!! I swear if anymore posts end up about my favourite people, I shall make a badass post about gyaru secrets and the trolls on it! Why waste my effort? Because! It makes me very angry!!! I don't think you've ever seen my hostile bitchy side, but here it is. So now you know. I am very much against hating people for no reason.

Let's analyse the secrets, shall we???

To the posters on G_S:
"You're just jealous that Zhizhi is gorgeous, nice, and AMAZING! Also, you envy her blog-- how awesomely successful and popular it is! Get over yourself and realise ZhiZhi will always be better than you! Muhahaha!"
Sincerely,
Yumi
XOXO
P.S. the analysis is really for people that post secrets on gyaru secrets, but other readers can enjoy themselves if you want.
⇑ ⇑ ⇑
-_- she does put a lot of effort into her makeup! Just look at it closely and see the skill! The skill that you poster of this secret doesn't have! 

⇑ ⇑ ⇑
How do you know she lives somewhere where the drinking age is something other than 21, you assuming American (again, nothing against you wonderful Americans, just the assuming ones). If you weren't such a troll then maybe you'd get your facts straight before you start posting senseless secrets! 
        ⇓From Zhizhi's blog⇓                                                ⇓From Gyaru Secrets⇓
                                                           ⇑ ⇑ ⇑
See the difference?I know I do!!! ZhiZhi is not fat! She's has a beautiful body, you need to shut your mouth. You should probably go to the gym and cut back on the cupcakes yourself (^_^) You also totally shortened and widened that photo!!! Look at the one on the right that I put. See? It's longer and narrower. What kind of psychotic, sick, jealous person tries to make someone look fatter??? The picture on the right... does it look fat??? No! because I didn't do anything to it! I kept her body the way it was!! You bullshitter. 

I hope you have enjoyed my wonderfully grand rant!!! Oh, I bet this isn't the last you'll see of my hostile bitchy side.... it comes out when I see things I don't like. And today was one of those days when it comes out... Yeah, don't mess with my hostile bitchy side... (>.>) 

3 comments:

saturn said...

yumi you should of used the same picture

Yumi said...

-_- why does it matter??? ZhiZhi is ZhiZhi and she is not fat!! huh?
Those pics were side by side like that on her blog just showin how
they don't line up right cuz that person shortened it!

Anonymous said...

Drinking age is 18 in Finland. 20 for stronger drinks. Beve was underaged.