Tuesday, January 3, 2012

❝❤ It Tis A New Year ❤❞

Oh jeez, hello there!!!

This Winter vacation has been so busy-- no time for blogging, no time for pictures, no time to breath!!! On Friday I went up to Maine to camp out in a cabin. We had an ice storm up there and it was very cold, but overall I had a really good time! Okay, I seriously need to get a camera, I could show you how it looked in Maine and how I looked without eye makeup and with a serious case of fly away hair!!! What the heck, need camera NOW! I haven't been able to blog about anything interesting without a camera, guess I'll take some webcam pictures later. I promise I will do a circle lens review tonight, because I haven't done that yet and I said I was going to so many times! I won't procrastinate-- there shall be no more procrastination! Ah ha! that reminds me, shall I tell you what my New Years resolutions are??? Yes, I shall.

Yumi's New Years Resolutions:
(there's no order from the one I really, really want to do to the one I probably won't do, I really, really want to do all of them! I must do all of them!)

  1. Start doing pilates and yoga again: I was doing yoga and pilates every day for a while, then for some reason I stopped and now I don't do it at all. I don't have any muscle, I'm just some flesh material, fatty material, and bones (UGH!) 
  2. Get better grades: I know, I know, I sound like a total goody two shoes saying this, but seriously my grades are not good! I need to start studying more and do my homework every night, because there is no way I'm going to stay back or fail! 
  3. Blog more, get more views: I don't want my blog to die! I want it to actually be an awesome blog! I would settle for a good blog, whereas, right now I have an okay/decent blog. I would like to take more pictures, write more about beauty, do more reviews, and get more views! I'm doing everything I can to get more readers, not everything, but a lot of stuff to get more readers. I mean what is the point of having a blog with no readers? Well, maybe you don't need readers, but I'd like people to notice my blog at least! 
  4. Learn to shut up: Yes, I need to shut up. I'm sorry this may sound like a depressed person's thoughts, but I've noticed that a lot of the time I'm the cause of the fights and arguments in my family. I always ruin stuff for myself. If I don't agree with something or I don't think somethings fair then I'll march right up and get in that person's face about it. Of course, I'm young and clueless and powerless to adults, and I need to stop butting in stuff. No one listens to my opinion anyway so why bother wasting my time and breath? It's like trying to tell a burglar's partner in crime that the burglar is stealing someone's purse. Way different scenarios, same situations. So, I've got to keep quiet and talk to the people that actually care about my opinions and mind my own business. 
  5. Stop caring about what others think of me: I don't think I have to say much about this. I bet most of you know what I mean. I'm the kind of person that cares about what everyone thinks of me. You only live once, why live it being the person everyone wants you to be? I need to be my own person! 
That's it for now!!
❤❤ XOXO❤❤


No comments: