Sunday, January 15, 2012

☃❇ 5° Below 0 ❇☃

Yes, I did say that I wasn't going to be blogging this weekend... but what I didn't expect was to actually have wireless internet up here near Canada in the mountains! So, I got internet so now I can update with you! Anyways, it was very cold outside today, a low of -5 degrees below zero and a high of 10 degrees. Haha, a high of 10 degrees. This weekend has been so fun so far! It's been so pretty out despite the extreme unbearable coldness! The sun is so bright here during the day and the stars are so AMAZING at night (@_@)! And... there's SNOW, which I don't have much of back home, and I love snow, it's my favourite part of Winter. Yesterday, I went sledding in several places and on one hill, my face got covered in snow and then I didn't want to sled anymore. Today I went sledding on the hill near where we are staying, and it's mostly hard snow and ice so I didn't get snow in my face (^_^)! But, I did crash into a tree which was not fun (-_-). Yes, so, It's sunset right now and I took some pictures!

The forest behind our cabin

The prettyful sky

me in the sun (not making me warm, just being bright) with my fuzzy hood

me in the cold also with my fuzzy hood and natural hair and makeup... I look tired  (-_-)

Some cabins, trees, a big rock, and snow

my love, Spunky, freezing his tail off (i don't think you've seen him before, well, he usually doesn't like the camera, maybe he was too cold to run away (>.<)

My two sisters, Maiya and Holly sledding down the big, icy hill near our cabin

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend in Winter time!
☃❤XOXO❤☃

3 comments:

Tilde said...

Your hair is really pretty :D and.. there's snow!!! We don't have any snow in Denmark... but luckily when I was home in Sweden over christmas, there was quite a lot of it x)

Yumi said...

haha, there was no snow at home for me during Christmas, so I am still in denial that Christmas is over XD and thanks, haha i don't like my natural hair so I usually straighten or curl it during school days.

~dαturα~ said...

Is that in Maine? That's where I live! Hope you had a good time :)