Sunday, January 29, 2012

So Busy \(*O*)/

Oh hello! I've been so busy, sorry! I'm afraid no one will read my blog because it's getting so boring! I've been trying to find new makeup styles to do and practicing my photoshop skills! So, I keep procrastinating to go blog. I also decided to take up drawing anime again, but the pictures aren't ready yet so I'll post them when they are done!! I also meant to take some pictures, but I forgot! I promise some soon and I also promise to show you my anime drawings! Hope everyone has a great Sunday night and a good Monday! 

❤XOXO❤

Oh, yeah and here's Rosie Huntington Whiteley's(favourite model) makeup! Love the naturalness and freshness of this makeup. I also love the lip colour and the dewy skin! 

 

2 comments:

NaTT said...

WOW, the model is adorable!!
Really I wanna see your drawns!! >o<
I read you dear! KisseS!

Yumi said...

hehe i love Rosie, she's so pretty! i will post the drawings! thank you for reading!!! xoxo