Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Falsies Trauma

Today was my last day of finals! Woo-hoo! 
So guess what that means???..............
I'll be blogging way more and about way more interesting things! Oh yeah, I'm planning on doing more than one post today because I can. 

So, today I wanted to talk about falsies-- fake eyelashes. 

I have only owned a couple of pairs of falsies, I didn't think you could buy them in just any store (haha, I'm dumb sometimes). The first ones were fine and of good quality, but way too natural. I bought them for halloween thinking they'd give me awesome cat eyes or something, but they just look like my lashes with a lot of mascara on. The second ones I ever had were semi cheap thick lashes like these, but these pictures were just found on google!... 

I bought the second ones when I got really into gyaru, but when I put them on they were way too drastic. So when I bought circle lenses, I thought they would maybe balance out, but nope still too drastic and cheap fake looking. They also didn't reach each end of my eyes. So, I tried cutting some lashes of of them. So, they kind of looked like this when I was done with them, but a little thicker... 








So, then I put on my circle lenses and my the changed falsies. And, the glue started melting into my eyes because my eyes were watering from applying soaked lenses. OMG, my eyes were stinging I thought I would go blind! I freaked out trying to take out the circle lenses and falsies, resulting in natural lashes being ripped out and very red eyes, wonderful! So, yeah thought I should tell you that horrible experience. 

I think I'm going to try Katy Perry's new lashes that I read about on Bloomzy's blog for my next falsies, I try them, they sound good! Check them out! 




2 comments:

NaTT said...

Take care!! Eyes are soo delicated!
Anyway, false eyelashes looks so cute >.<

Yumi said...

@Natt they are very delicate especially my eyes! and false lashes are so adorable they can just be so evil!