Thursday, January 19, 2012

*sigh* (e_e) I'm bossy

Oh boy, where to start. Hmm, well this weeks been so busy and absolutely freaking annoying! I've been studying for midterms and studying for midterms and studying for midterms (yes I know I just repeated that I'm studying for midterms three times). Plus, my blog is also important, but I just haven't updated in so long, it seems. It's only been a little, but I need to update sometime or people will get tired of my blog because blogs do get boring when you don't update often. So here is my random, nothingness update! I don't get why some teachers give me homework when I need to study a ton for midterms and don't really have time to do homework. Teachers have no feelings for students during midterms (-_-).

Also, one thing that makes me angry about midterms is that I'm too busy and stressed to do my makeup and hair. All I'm wearing right now is foundation, powder, and shimmery lip balm and one coat of mascara that I rushed on. I straighten my hair, but because of the stress it's flat and nothingness! I can't win. Haha, I complain a lot.

Something else that has happened to me this week is being told to change my nature. Yes, change myself for other people. I am NOT changing myself for other's fancy. I was told yesterday, not mentioning any names, that I was bossy and that I have an aggressive tone of voice and that I come across as... shallow. Yeah, I'll admit it, I am very demanding when it comes to certain situations and I stick up for myself and other's situations. My tone IS aggressive sometimes, especially when people are being quite aggressive with me. So maybe they should take the step not to be so aggressive to me in the first place if they are so upset about me being so aggressive with my tone. (>.<). I am shallow and quite selfish at times, but that's how I've always been. I have videos of me when I was two years old being selfish and mean to other toddlers. I'm not a mean person to people that accept me for me. I do care about what I look like constantly, I do insult bad people, and I do not tolerate people trying to change me. Does that make me a bad person? I was born a  shallow, bossy, and aggressive toned person and I can't change myself overnight. Actually, I can't change myself ever! Actually I could, but I refuse because I'm shallow and don't care about other people, haha (^_^) Oh well, if you treat me well enough you'll know that I'm actually a soft-spoken, honest, trustworthy person, and a great friend. I treat people they way they treat me, so be nice I'll be nice, be aggressive to me, I'll be shallow and aggressive with my tone.

❤XOXO❤

2 comments:

NaTT said...

hahaha, nice to meet you!Thanks n.n
**Following you too!!**
*Kisses sweety*

Yumi said...

thankz youz! ❤xoxo❤