Tuesday, January 3, 2012

❤Circle Lenses & Stuff❤

So, I finally managed to do the circle lens review I promised to do! Yay! I also added a couple more product reviews in here, that's your belated Christmas gift from me, not really!

P.S. I'm not feeling good, so I don't look that great in these photos, don't mind it. Just read the reviews and don't tell me I look tired or sleepy or sick because I already know, okay?

P.S.S These are only webcam photos, which means they are low quality photos, don't mind that either. I also had way too much fun taking these pictures so don't mind my O.O and @.@ or OoO okay?


    ❝EOS Candy Magic King Size Blue❞
I bought these lenses from HoneyColor. They have a wide range of circle lenses to choose from-- many colours and brands. They even sell Dollywink! They also have sales very often. So check them out sometime! 


Brand... E.O.S, a.k.a Candy Magic  
Colour... blue/aqua
Diameter... 14.5mm
Base Curve... 8.8mm
Strength... -0.00 plano (both eyes)  
Effect... 16.5 mm 


Upsides: 
  • They are very opaque
  • They have a rich dark blue colour
  • The limbal ring is very dark
  • They create a wonderful wide-eyed, doe-eyed, dolly look. 
  • They look good with pink!
Downsides: 
  • They look slightly pixelated when close up
  • They look very light when not in the eye, which is deceiving since they are very dark when worn
  • They don't look very natural when close up
  • From far away they look black (but I'm OCD, ignore me) 
Comfort ✭✭✭✭✩
At first I can feel them on my eye and it feels like I have an eyelash or some other kind of debris in my eye, but after a like 15 minutes I can't even feel them on my eyes! Sometimes I think they have disappeared. 

Appearance ✭✭✭✭✩
I love the colour and dolly look of these lenses, but like I said in the downsides, they are very pixelated and unnatural when you look at them up close. A lot of people say they are creepy, but that's just because no one around my town has seen people wearing circle lenses, if I was in, let's say Japan, I wouldn't get that reaction. 

Enlargement ✭✭✭✭✭
Five stars for enlargement! They have a 14.5 mm diameter and create a noticeable 16.5 mm effect! To me that's some big eyes! 

↓Here are some more pictures of me wearing the lenses↓




Some other stuff I bought (from various places): 
Oh, by the way, I'm wearing the circle lenses in these photos! (^_^)
I really, really don't like this picture at all, but whatever! What the heck? Why are my lips blue??? and why does my nose look huge??? Why is my fingernail red???  Ugh, I can' t win (T_T)
Rhoto C3 Moist Eyedrops
This makes my eyes go, "Ahhhh..." when I've worn my circle lenses for a few hours. It lubricates and moisturises the lens, reduces redness and irritation created from lenses, protects the cornea, replenishes the eye with vitamins (your eyes need vitamins?), and releases a cool feeling into the eye. I love these and they are a must in my purse!!! 
Available at: HoneyColor.com


You can't see the product label or anything-- but I'll tell you, just wait okay??? Thought I should put it in my face because it's small and wouldn't be very noticeable otherwise; plus, I don't want that big nose disaster that seems to happen when I hold small objects (T_T)...
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Shadow Duo
I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow! Especially the lighter side! I don't like bright eyeshadows, so here's to the natural, golden look! The colour is called 24K Bold and the colours look like: medium matte brown with only a little bit of shimmer and golden flax with a lot of shimmer and sparkle. Looks lovely in real life, not on webcam since I was wearing this eyeshadow in all of these pictures (T_T) 

Available at: Victoria's Secret (can get it at the VS store or catalogue too!)

Please don't ask about this photo (T_T) I don't even know... I just don't even know...
Victoria's Secret Runway Eye-Liner
Can you say "NEW FAVOURITE EYELINER?!" I love this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and soft! It includes a smudger on the other end that is perfect for creating that winged cat eye look. The colour is called Extreme Black, which is basically a very rich, dark black. 

Available at: Victoria's Secret (can get at the store and catalogue, as well)


That's all for now!!!
Sincerely, 
Yumi
❤XOXO❤



1 comment:

Tanner said...

Hey Yumi you looked so cute (Kawaii)