Friday, January 27, 2012

The Randomness of My Life

Oh goodness, my life is full of randomness lately. Some of it being good :) , some of it being bad :(. So let me tell you everything. (I'm feeling pretty weird and hyper today, so don't mind that. Just warning you.) 

First off, I'll go with the bad because I rather just get it over with, haha. So, it is now the second semester of school, to me that's bad because that means new classes not with my friends (T_T) , sadness. So, I was hoping for the best and having some classes with my friends, but it turns out I have classes with some friends and have a lunch with no friends (T_T). There is nobody I know in my lunch on B day, I think it is, and I mean none of my friends. So, what now? Skipping lunch to blog on that time, or sitting alone and feeling like a loser? Or maybe I'll sit with random people I don't know, NO! I would not do that! So, i don't know maybe I'll skip and just blog, sounds good right? Secondly, I want to complain about stress. If you have read my blog anytime in the past week, you know that I was very stressed out about midterms, well that's over now, and the semester change stressed me out even more, so I was double stressed. So guess what happened? Double breakout! I had like four spots on my face, something that rarely happens, thank god they are going away, well they are going away very slowly. So yeah, that is the bad randomness of my life. 

Now, I'll tell you of my good randomness. First, midterms are over, which is a major relief, they went by so fast (@_@). I said that semester changes are bad with the lunches and everything, well on A days I have a good lunch with... people (*O*) yay! Happy (^_^). I am going to Florida on February holiday, which is AMAZING! I can't wait to get a tan and be in warmness! I get to miss one or two days of school for it too, oh yeah (!_!). I have also started working out more, since I don't like having no toned muscles. I like to do intervals of: cardio, kickboxing, pilates, and then yoga. I like cardio and kickboxing, but you need to do some stretches and such to keep your muscles lean and not bulky. I already feel it in my muscles. I have made a new friend, well not exactly new, but new to me. Her name is Victoria and she's super nice! So I guess you can say the good randomness cancels out the bad randomness, right? 

❤XOXO❤


No comments: