Saturday, January 21, 2012

New haircut

hai hai, guess what? I got a new haircut! 
(don't mind my un-retouched webcam photos) 
Wow, I have barely any die left in my hair, can't wait for it to fully grow out! (^_^)
sleepy eyes (-_-;)



teehee slipper socks! 


Yay! I finally got bangs and I didn't chicken out! I love my hair stylist because she keeps my length and gives me exactly what I have in mind! 
How does it look girlies? 

Oh yeah, and here's my cute little sister! She also got her hair done! OMG! 
The stylist got her impossible-to-stlye-volume-filled-course-thick hair to be silky and straight! Too bad it won't stay that way!!! 

haha, isn't she just adorable? I love her with bangs and a cute little bob hair cut! 

❤XOXO❤

meanwhile, here's a lyric video I made for my favourite song!

4 comments:

saturn said...

thank you yumi and lol impossible-to-stlye-volume-filled-course-thick hair LOL i have a long llist of hair!! LOL once again i love you!

NaTT said...

So cute the effect of the cut in your hair! Sweety n.n

Yumi said...

thank you! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Awh you're adorable! (^°-°^)