Monday, January 16, 2012

☺ I'm Back! ☺

Hello there, I'm back after like a 6 hour drive (-_-;) 
I got really, really bored on the way, so I took a bunch of random pictures! Yay, right?Haha!

Strange, my eyes look so green in these pictures...

The road I had to stare at for 6 hours...

These are in the nighttime, so they are dark (>.<) 


Isn't the sky absolutely AMAZING?! (@_@) 


Hehe, bored out of my mind!






So, I'll give a little update! Last night I watched three movies: Cape Fear, The Hand that Rocks the Cradle, and Suckerpunch. I've watched both Cape Fear and The Hand that Rocks the Cradle before and they are both really good. They both make me very, extremely angry because I want the bad guys to die, desperately. This is my first time seeing Suckerpunch and it was okay, but SO confusing! I keep trying to figure out what the hell was going on! I still don't get it right now! Okay, I NEED to stop wondering, haha! Today wasn't very exciting because I was mostly traveling, which I think is only fun when you finally get to your destination. It feels so good to be home even though I really didn't want to go home because it was so lovely where we were! I can't wait to go back! Tomorrow's monday... I don't like mondays (-_-) I hope it's a good monday! Okay, enough of the randomness for now, good night!!! 

❤XOXO❤

No comments: