Monday, January 23, 2012

Abandoned bows

I used to be SO into gyaru! USED to. I was always asking for new makeup, circle lenses, clothes, etc and always practicing my makeup and trying new techniques from scans and tutorials... but now I've noticed ever since I've seen the way a lot of gyaru's bash each other on the internet I haven't wanted to post pictures of MY OWN gyaru style for fear that I'll have to hear it. That is why, if your wondering, why I never post gyaru pictures. It also crushed my motivation.  I know it seems pathetic, but that is seriously why. If you've read gyaru secrets or seen some anon comments on your or other's blogs you'd probably understand. Of course, there is the time and money factor of the gyaru style. I NEVER have time to do that makeup and hair, which takes more than twice the time it takes to do my normal hair and makeup. So, I am not leaving gyaru, but I think that if I ever post gyaru pictures, I am going to make sure it's flawless and purely gyaru, although anons and such will still find something to say... *sigh*... I HAVE gotten mean anon comments on my blog before, but I delete them right away! I don't even care what they have to say, but sometimes I can't help but read the comments. I love my readers and followers that are SO kind and probably wouldn't say anything rude to me about my style, but there are people out there that live for bashing people, and I just DON'T want to hear bashing directed towards me.

5 comments:

☆ ♡ e i k o ♡ ☆ said...

Though I haven't been blogging much, I'm not unfamiliar with these anons. It's pretty sad to see people bashing other people because they don't follow what's the "norm" for such style - by someone doing that, I can only assume they have nothing worthy going on in their lives if they are hurting others (indirectly or direct) with words.

I look forward to seeing your pictures when you decide to share them :)

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ said...

Lovely post! And you are totally right. Looking also forward to your photos when you are ready to upload some of yourself. ^^

Yumi said...

@ eiko, i know, it's true, but I don't think they should bash anyone unless they have the guts to say it to my face, and thank you!

@kawaiiribbon thank you!

NaTT said...

Really like your entry!
I thinks that you have a lot of reason.
A blog can be good without photos about you, but it seems people prefers to look photos about outfits and make-up.
Anyway, with or without photos about you, your blog will be fantastic!
xx

Yumi said...

@natt thanks and I agree, pictures do catch people's eyes when they visit blogs, but i've read some pretty amazing blogs without pictures!