Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Stessin'

OMG! Midterms are coming soon! AH! It's scary! I need to study, study, study, study and then study some more. I cannot afford to fail these exams! They are a very big part of my grade and if I fail them I'm dead, very much dead. So that means that I won't be blogging big posts for a while, only short ones with some egopics and such before and during January 16th-24th. I will definitely still post, but not long time consuming ones.

Oh hey, by the way, I'm making a video of all of the photoshop I've done. I'll be posting it after finishing up some photoshops I'm currently working on! So that's something you guys can maybe look forward to! I also might make a random video of me doing my makeup because I'm weird like that and I feel like it and I've been really in the mood to make a ton of pointless videos, haha!

And guess what? I'm angry! I cannot make my blog have snow falling in the background and I really want to! It says to place the html code right above the <body tag and I can't find that on my blog html code, so what the heck do I do?!

Want a little sneak on what I'm going to be doing for my blog in the Spring? Well even if you don't I'm going to tell you a anyways. I am going to make a new header and I'm going to find out how to put falling flowers in the background. I am also going to change the background colour, font colour, etc. to be spring themed. So think light pinks purples and blues, some pretty pastel colours.


No comments: