Sunday, February 26, 2012

sun and sand

I'm looking forward to these things: 




I'm so excited! I'm leaving to go to Florida on Tuesday! It's going to be such a break from the weather here, ugh. I was going to do the makeup tutorial I said I was going to do, but I can't because iMovie was being mean and I had to turn in my laptop for repairs on Friday. Maybe, I'll make a beach tutorial after break since I'll be doing that type of makeup while in Florida. I'm kind of sad because I don't have many summer clothes so I'll be wearing jeans and t-shirts a lot of the time *sigh*, but at least  have a bikini. Oh yeah, I bought a new bikini, but I can't show you the real thing because I don't have a camera at all now, but I can show you the picture of it on the website! I bought it from Victoria's Secret.
I love the colour! It's called Got a Mint and I think it will go good with  my eye colour. It's weird because I usually don't buy green clothes, but I realised I need a change because my whole closet is teal, purple, and light pink. I bought just a simple string bikini because before this I had a balconet push up bikini that was very uncomfortable and it did not stay on. It was in a lilac so I loved it, but the top was just evil!

I think I might be going to Epcot or maybe Universal Studios while I'm there, which one is better? They both sound so cool, I can't decide!




1 comment:

yumi'slilsis said...

yumi we should take pictures of us and post them on the blog so ppl can see it down there!!!

p.s. this is yumis sister!!!