Wednesday, March 7, 2012

❤Hello❤

Hai there! It's been a while since you've seen an update from me, but here I am, back from my break in Florida! Oh god, was is fantastical there! It was beautiful the whole time and on the one day it rained in the morning it cleared up to an almost perfect day! I was so glad I had good luck while down there! I guess I'll tell you what I did in Florida!

 When me and my sister arrived we didn't do much besides go out to eat, but then we went to the mall and went shopping. I got a an outfit and a ton of makeup! I also went to Bath and Body Works and bought a bunch of good smelling stuff. The malls there are huge, even the ones that are considered small there are still big compared to the ones I usually go to. There was Gucci and Burberry and all those stores I never see! It was like heaven. The Victoria's Secret there was AMAZING and that's where I got most of my new makeup. I had to buy new foundation, since I tanned while there.(Don't worry, I'll take pictures and swatches of everything I got later.)

I spent a lot of time at the community pool swimming and tanning. I also went to the beach. It was beautiful weather and the water was like pure aqua! I got sun burnt, but thankfully a few days later it turned to a nice golden tan ^_^ Tans are prettyful!

I went to go see a movie, as well. I saw the Lorax in 3D. I know it's a little kid movie, but who doesn't want to see cute little animals and poofy trees in 3D? I don't know anyone except meany heads. It was a good movie anyways and extremely cute in 3D.

Then I went to Epcot in Disney. Man, do I love that place! I got to go to Mexico, Norway, Germany, China, Japan, Italy, France, Morocco, and the United Kingdom all in one day. The thing that really sucks is that I didn't get any pictures of Epcot :'( which is really disappointing since it was really pretty and amazing there. I bought something for my mom in Morocco and German gummy bears. I ate falafel in Morocco, yummy ^_^

I got pictures from Florida that I will upload later today, not many since I had a lack of camera and time, but I got some including pictures from the beach and the room in the house that I stayed at. Oh yeah, I stayed in a community in Jensen Beach, if you didn't already know. All the houses are stucco and the insides are beautiful. I love the outsides too because of the tropical plants and flowers and palm trees, but it'a on a wildlife preserve so it's kind of scary.

I'll do a "non-video" makeup tutorial some time this week. The tutorial will be "Victoria's Secret Champagne Sweetness". I got inspired by a Valentine's day tutorial on their website. So I switched some things up and called in Champagne Sweetness. I'll be using some Victoria's Secret products as well, so I guess it's an advert tutorial.

Hope you all have a wonderful wednesday, it's the middle of the week and Fridays only a day away now! (that's the way I look at it anyway)


No comments: