Friday, March 9, 2012

❤✶ New Blog Design ✶❤

I'm sorry about leaving my blog looking all dishevelled last night. I was working on my header, making it different and more spring like. I used non-gyaru models because I'm going to switch between gyaru and non-gyaru models with my banner, since I don't just blog about gyaru, actually I rarely do, but not to worry, I'll blog about it when I get some new magazine scans and such (wink wink, nudge nudge) My blog is now spring-like. I'll make another banner soon, for early summer and such and then I'll make a full-out summer banner! I'm so excited. I love changing my blog! 

What do you think of the new design? Could it be better or is it pretty the way it is? 
⇑ would love your opinion! ⇑

I think I may make another banner design and see which on is prettier! 

❤XOXO❤

No comments: